EMail(s): email@example.comPhone Number(s): 91-040-23006612-15 (Extn: 1322)
The Establishment & Recruitment Section-II was established on 28.12.2011 as a separate section under office of the Registrar to look after the recruitment and service matters of the Non-Teaching & Technical officials/staff of the University.
This Section deals with the Recruitment and Service matters in respect of University’s Non-Teaching staff and Technical Staff. The University follows the Rules & Regulations of Non-Teaching staff as prescribed by the GoI/UGC/University and implements its policies as amended from time to time. Apart from Recruitment of Non-Teaching and Technical Staff, the main functions of the ER-II Section are to process the file for the issuance of Employment Notification, conduct of Screening and Short listing of applications through properly constituted Committees and conduct of interviews/tests. Maintenance of Service Books, Leave Records, Personal files, Nominations, Service Agreements, LTC records and other important documents related to the service matters of the Non-Teaching and Technical Staff. This Section also deals with matters of LTC, Pay fixations, Leaves, CEA, T.A.,D.A for official work, issue of No Objection Certificates, Permissions to attend Training Programs/ workshops. It also deals with the promotion policy as per Modified Assured Career Progression scheme and Department Promotion Committee. Further, it compiles/maintains the very important records such as Seniority List, Reservation Register and Post based Register etc in respect of the Non-Teaching and Technical Staff. Accordingly, the main function of the ER-II Section are as follows:
- Recruitment of regular and contractual Non-Teaching & Technical Staff.
- All service matters of the regular & contractual Non-Teaching & Technical Staff.
- Maintenance of Roaster Register.
- Maintenance of Service Books of Non-Teaching & Technical Staff.
- Processing of Proposals of Non-Teaching & Technical staff for deputation and Training Programmes, etc.
- Issuance of Circulars, Orders, ID Cards, Health Cards etc. relating to Non-teaching & Technical staff.
- Processing of Leave Travel Concession, (LTC), Children Education Allowance (CEA), TA and other accounts related matter related to Non -Teaching /Technical Staff.
- RTI Replies.