National Academic Depository
- Student Registration
- Guidelines - AADHAAR Based Student Registration
- Guidelines - NAD Student Registration Without AADHAAR
- To create awareness of assessment process and practices of the University to the students and the faculty through orientation programmes.
- To process and manage examinations as per the regulations of University and the academic calendar in line with the statutory and regulatory bodies.
- liaison with various Deaneries and implement department specific assessments that guarantees security and confidentiality as per the university guidelines.
- To ensure the process of awarding Degrees for various programmes adhering to agreed timelines and the University regulations.
- To continually improve assessment practices through stake holder engagement by innovative initiatives to enhance the quality of teaching and learning process in the University.
- To assess the learning levels of all the students as per the program learning outcomes and to recommend good assessment practices that ensure the graduate attributes specified by the University are ingrained in the students of CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
Office of Examinations functions under 5 different units
- Front office (Office of COE )
- Digital repository of questions
- Printing Unit
- Evaluation Unit
- Tabulation Unit