Research Publication of Parveen Jahan
- Kethora Dirsipam, Deepika Ponnala, Dhatri Madduru, Rajeshwari Bonu, Parveen Jahan. Association of FOXP3 rs3761548 polymorphism and its reduced expression with Unexplained Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions: A South Indian Study. American Journal of Reproductive immunology. 2021, https://doi.org/10.1111/aji.13431. (ISSN: 1046-7408)
- Swetha Chikoti, Umme N mahwish, Bhusha raju, M.D, Sumanlatha Gaddam, Parveen Jahan, Gender Bias in the Genetic Vulnerability Towards Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetic nephropathy: Role of Forkhead Box Protein3 Transcription Factor Gene Variants. Gene (2021), (ISSN: 0378-1119).
- Umme Najiya Mahwish, MK Pasha, Babi Heera, Sree Bhushan Raju, Parveen Jahan. Implication of Podocin Promoter Variant Haplotype in South Indian Diabetic Kidney Patients. February 2021.Meta Gene 27(1):100835. DOI: 10.1016/j.mgene.2020.100835.
- Safa Ansari, K Sailaja, Parveen jahan. Estimation of pro and anti-inflammatory cytokine levels in asthma during exacerbations and remissions Pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in asthma. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research & Analysis. Pharma intelligence publisher (2020), (e ISSN: 2249-7781)
- Prasanna L. Komaravalli, Vasantha R. Sarvade, Ashwin B. Dalal, Parveen Jahan. Association analysis of FMR1 genetic variants and Primary Ovarian Insufficiency in South Indian women with a novel approach of CGG repeats classification. European Journal of Medical Genetics (2020), (ISSN: 1769-7212).
- Mahwish UN, Ponnaluri KC, Heera B, Alavala SR, Devi K R, Raju SB, Latha G S, Jahan P. Link between ACE I/D gene polymorphism and dyslipidemia in diabetic nephropathy: A case-control study from Hyderabad, India. Indian J Nephrol (2020); 30:77-84
- Dhatri Madduru, Supriya K, Kethora Dirsipam,Prasanna Latha Komaravalli,Syed Sayeeduddin, Parveen Jahan. Relation between MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase) gene functional polymorphisms and magnitude of Recurrent Pregnancy Losses (RPL) among women with low socio-economic status in Asian Indians. Mol. Res (2019), (ISSN: 1676-5680)
- Babi Heera, Umme Najiya Mahwish, Fazul-Rahman, Sayeeduddin s, Sree bhushan raju, Parveen Jahan (2019) Synonymous Variant of ACE Gene (rs4343) is Coupled with Early Age at Onset and Diminished Diabetic Duration in South Indian Diabetic Nephropathy Patients, a Journal of Genetics and molecular Research (2019),(ISSN: 2582-3698)
- Goske Deepthi, Komaravalli Prasanna Latha, Vital Usharani, Prof. P. Fazul Rahman, Parveen Jahan (2019) Adrenomedullin gene polymorphisms (rs4399321A/G and rs4910118C/T) in pregnancy related disorder: Preeclampsia, Journal of Genetics and molecular Research (2019). (ISSN: 1676-5680)
- Parveen Jahan, Molecular Analysis of Promising Immunoregulatory Pathways involved in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) by ICMR 2019-2022.
- Parveen Jahan has participated and presented a paper entiltles HLA-G Soluble Isofrom-5: Role in pregnancy outcome in an international virtual conference on the theme of Recent advancec in chemical and biological Sicences orgnaised by Dayananda Sagar college of engineering held on 7-9th December 2020.
- Noorairn, Deepika MLN, and Parveen Jahan. Role of VEGF 936C>T polymorphism in recurrent Pregnancy Loss, UGC sponsored two-day national seminar on Climate change and its impact on animal biodiversity, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, from 28-29 March 2019.
- Rabia Tahseen, Mateen Uddin Salim and Parveen Jahan, Immunopathogenesis of Asthma, UGC sponsored two-day national seminar on Climate change and its impact on animal biodiversity, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana from 28-29 March 2019.
- Rabia Tahseen, Parveen Jahan, Mohammed Parvez, The clinical significance of Neutrophil to Lymphocyte ratio in asthma, Two days National Urdu Science congress organised by School of Sciences, MANUU, Hyderabad, Telangana from 14-15 july 2021.
- Mehmooda Begum, Rashmi Bhuvalka, Parveen Jahan. Evaluation of t-reg cell Using Flow Cytometry, two days National Urdu Science congress organised by School of Sciences, MANUU, Hyderabad, Telangana, from 14-15 July 2021
- Sufaya Jameel, Parveen Jahan. New Insights into mechanisms behind miscarriage, two days National Urdu Science congress organised by MANUU, Hyderabad, Telangana from 28 feb-1 march 2019.
- Parveen Jahan has attended a virtual workshop on online teaching, learning and evaluation with moodle MOOC platform, conducted by MHRD, Govt of India, organised by IMC-MANUU, HYD on 29th May 2020.
- Parveen Jahan has participated in SPARC-Indo-US Immunology workshop Jointly organised by Indian Institute of Technology, Ropur, India & The George Washington university, USA from 12 &13th June 2020.
- Parveen Jahan has participated in FIMSA Immunology course 2020: A virtual School from basic to advanced immunology, organised by Indian Immunology society from 8-10th October, 2020.
- Parveen Jahan has participated in e-conference on Genomics to mankind integrating genetic education, counselling and public health oranised by Board of Genetic Couselling -india from 2 to 4th July 2020.
- Parveen Jahan has participated in Attended Webinar Presentation On Publish To Flourish organised by Under UGC STRIDE Program, Mizoram University, Aizawl, India on 2nd July 2020.
- A Best Reviewer & certificate of excellence was awarded by Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical research in 2020.
- Best Oral Presentation Award to Noorain, Deepika, MLN, and Parveen Jahan. Role of VEGF 936C>T polymorphism in recurrent Pregnancy Loss, UGC sponsored two-day national seminar on Climate change and its impact on animal biodiversity, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana from 28-29 March 2019.
- Best Oral Presentation Award to Mehmooda Begum, Rashmi Bhulaka and Parveen Jahan. Evaluation of t-reg cell Using Flow Cytometry, two days National Urdu Science congress organised by School of Sciences, MANUU, Hyderabad, Telangana, 14-15 july 2021
- Best Paper award to Rabia Tahseen, Parveen Jahan, Mohammed parviaz. Clinical Significance of Neutrophil to Lymphocyte ratio in Asthma Treatment, Two Days National Urdu Science Congress organized by School of Sciences, MANUU, Hyd on 14-15th July 2021.
Memberships of Boards/Committees (Outside MANUU)
Board of Studies:
- Member-Board of Studies- St.Anns College for women, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad
- Member-Board of Studies- BVVR college, Hyderabad (2017-till date)
- Member-Board of Studies- Department of Biotechnology, St.Anns College for women, Hyderabad
Member of various scientific societies:
- Indian Immunology Society (LM/IIS/342/02/14)
- Third World Organization of Women Scientist (OWSD-4929/14)
- Environmental Mutagenic Society of India (LM-362)
- Indian Society of Human Genetics(L/1312/2006)
- All India Biotech Association.
- Hyderabad Science Society.
Editorial Member of various journals:
- Inflammation and cell signaling (US)
- Journal of Cell Science & Molecular Biology (Open Science Publications, India)
- Journal of Clinical Immunology & Immunotherapy (Herald Scholarly Open Access)
- Indian Journal of Medical Research (IJMR)
- Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers (Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. publishers,US))
- Tumor Biology (Springer)
- Gene (Elsevier)
Number of students awarded Research Degrees
- Babi Heera, PhD (Zoology), School of Sciences MANUU, Hyderabad has completed thesis entitles: Impact of NPHS2 and ACE gene polymorphisms in diabetic Nephropathy: A south Indian Study –awarded (2020).
- G PhD (Zoology), Osmania University, Hyderabad, has completed thesis entitles Molecular Genetics Underlaying the Aetio-pathophysiology of pre-eclampsia (2020)
- Faizan, MSc (Biomedical Sciences), Alagappa university, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India has completed dissertation entitles: Role of 14 base pair insertion/deletion polymorphism of HLA-G gene in Asthma (2019).