5 days Online AICTE-ATAL FDP on Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality by MANUU from 9th to 13th August 2021
About the FDP
Virtual Reality (VR) is the use of electronic devices fitted with sensors to create an immersive artificial environment. Augmented Reality (AR) is an enhanced version of the real physical world with graphical overlays with not so much of a fully immersive experience.
The Government of India considers AR and VR as thrust areas in emerging technologies which can play a crucial role in planning, product development and problem-solving in the government and industry, alike. The FDP is aimed at providing the participants with a basic understanding of the jargon and concepts behind Augmented Reality and Virtual reality, their architecture, virtual hardware and software, applications, and hands-on training using state of the art tools. This programme also intends to serve as a platform for the participants to exchange ideas and share their experiences in this emerging field. This course is organized under AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Program.
Eligibility and Registration
- This FDP is interdisciplinary and participants can be faculty members of AICTE approved institutions, Research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry etc.)/ School Teachers and staff of the host institution.
- Number of participants is limited to 200
- To register, please visit : https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/signup
- There is No Registration Fee.
- After registration, please send the scanned copy/ soft copy of the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants will be selected on first-come first-serve basis and preference given to those who have not already attended an ATAL FDP
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email