Skip to main content
- The main purpose of the Hindi Cell (Rajbhasha Cell) is to motivate and encourage the officers and employees of the university to do their daily work in Hindi as per Official Language rules.
- To Motivate and Enable administrative staff for doing bilingual work in their section as per Annual program released by Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for the year 2019-2020
- To promote and develop progressive use of Official language Hindi by conducting different training program i.e., Hindi Pragya, Parangat and Hindi Typing etc.
- Preparation of Quarterly/ Half yearly progress report and Online Submission of progress report along with Hard Copy to the MHRD.
- Translation of MANUU Website
- Timely Conducting meeting of the Official Language Committee.
- Liaisoning with outside official language offices to update progress of Hindi language.
- Liaisoning with the local official language office, Rajbhasha Vibhag, Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI for study materials of the Hindi Teaching Scheme and to update progress of Hindi language.