Profile of Ahmed Raza
Dr Ahmed Raza is Assistant Professor in the Department of Public Administration, MANUU, (a central university), Hyderabad. He is also currently associated with the ICSSR, (Ministry of Education, Government of India), New Delhi as Project Director for the Minor Research Project. Previously, he has taught public administration subject in BBAU, Lucknow, Central University of Jharkhand, IGNOU and Hamdard University, New Delhi. He completed his MA (Public Administration) and Ph.D. in International Studies from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Dr Raza has published several articles and research papers in the area of Indian politics, governance and public policies in various books, magazines, journals of national & international fame and recognition such as Routledge, Sage, EPW, Outlook etc. He is a regular columnist in leading newspaper of India and abroad including online portal. Frequently, his writing is being cited and acknowledged by several institutions including Parliament of India, international media agencies etc.
Research Publication of Ahmed Raza
Research Articles and Journals
- Dr. Ahmed Raza, Impact of e-governance on democratic decentralization in India, KILA Journal of Local Governance, 2015
- Dr. Ahmed Raza, Impacts of Syrian Crisis on Turkey’s Politics, Journal of Indian Research, 2015
- Dr. Ahmed Raza, Information & Communication Technology, Education System and the youths in India: Prospects and Pitfalls of the Society, Think India Journal, 2019
Book and Chapter
- Dr. Ahmed Raza, Turkey’s Foreign Aid Programmes and its Foreign Policy Activism in Africa, Knowledge World,2015, ISBN-9789383649556
- Dr. Ahmed Raza, Participatory Public Policy Making in Post Independent India: Windows of Opportunities or New Challenges, Bloomsbury India,2016, ISBN-9789385936166
- Dr. Ahmed Raza, Challenges of Civic Engagement in Public Policy Process in India: An Analysis, MVS, 2017, ISBN-9789385101090