The library of the satellite campus of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Lucknow, is enriched with invaluable collections of literary, academic and research-oriented books for students, research scholars and faculties. Apart from textbooks in English, Urdu, Persian and Arabic, the library at present holds more than nine thousand books on different subjects, English, Urdu, Persian, Arabic and Hindi Literatures, History, Political Science, Islamic Studies, and Computer Science. The library is able to fulfill the academic needs of the students, research scholars, and faculties at the campus.
The Post holders of the Library
- Patron: Dr. AbdulQuddoos (In-Charge, MANUU Lucknow Campus)
- In-Charge: Dr. IshratNaheed (Assistant Professor, Department of Urdu, MANUU, LkoCampus)
- Library Assistant: Dr. Masihuddin Khan
Important Features of the Library
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Peaceful and calm atmosphere for study
- Text books related to syllabi taught here
- A collection of rare and invaluable books on the study of Maulana Azad,AllamaIqbal, and MirzaGhalib
- Books written by the faculties of the campus
- Old Question Papers
- Digitalized details of the available books.
- To access thedigitalized details of the books, Department wise links are given below.
- English:Eng Books
- Urdu:Urdu Books
- Persian: Persian Books
- Arabic:Arabic Books
- History:History Books
- Political Science:Pol. Sc. Books
- Islamic Studies:Islam. Stud. Books
- Computer Science:Comp. Sc. Books
- Urdu Newspapers: RashtriyaSahara Urdu and RoznamaInquilab
- English Newspapers: The Hindu, and The Times of India
- Hind Newspapers: Dainik Jagran, and Hindustan
Magazines and Journals
- Urdu: Aiwan Urdu, Urdu Duniya, Insha, Aajkal, Maarif, and Urdu Book Review
- English: English Biblio, University News
- Arabic: Saqafat-ul-Hind
- Linking this library with the main campus library,Saiyid Hamid Library, MANUU is under consideration.
- Remote access facilities is under consideration
The Number of the books available in the library at present
In the library there are 9485 books at present. 607 out of them are donated books