The Department of Computer Science and Information Technology facilitate students who share a passion for Computer science. The Department presently has four laboratories, viz. Programming Lab, Network Lab, English Communication Lab and Research Lab. All the Laboratories are connected to the Gigabit Network on optical fiber. Air conditioning and UPS power are made available to the entire Departmental labs. Students are provided with individual work-spaces and computers consisting of Intel core i7 processors in all the labs. The Department regularly upgrades these computers to stay abreast with the latest available technologies. Classrooms and laboratories are equipped with LCD projectors.
1. 123 Desktop of core i7 processor with 8GB RAMs
2. 5 Laptops of core i7 processor.
3. 6 LCD Projectors
4. 8 Laser printers.
5. 1 GBPS NKN connectivity.
6. Precision uninterrupted power supply.
Software Tools and Environment
- IBM Rational Rose software development suite is used to familiarize the students with various software developmental models.
- IBM Rational Rhapsody developer authorized user license.
- Oracle 10G Express Edition with Oracle Academic Initiative, Oracle VM Virtual Box, MySQL etc.
- NetBeans IDE for Java and C++.
- Various distributions of Linux.
- Software/Tools/IDEs such as WPS Office, NetBeans, R-Studio, Prolog, Python, Anaconda, SciLab and other open source software.